As a global leader in container shipping, MSC Canada stands out in our industry for delivering a personalized service based on KNOWLEDGE, PROFESSIONALISM and CARE, building strong relationships with each and every customer. To continue our legacy in customer-oriented service, we strive to develop our internal team with the right people, in the right roles. When we recruit, we consider more than education and experience; we look for genuine, passionate and dedicated individuals who share our core brand values and commitment of prioritizing our customers first.
We are currently searching for aFront Desk & Reception Coordinator at our Vancouver Office. The individual is responsible for ensuring that couriers who present themselves at reception are being taken care of without any delay. The Front Door Reception Coordinator is also responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all MSC Canada clients.
The Front Desk & Reception Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Reception is our first point of contact with many of our current and prospective clients. It is important that the person in that position represents the MSC Canada in an organized, professional and courteous manner.
- Being a team player, computer savvy, detail oriented, well-spoken and pleasant person, to be the voice and face of our store at reception.
- Ensure that all import cheques/cash/wire transfers are entered into SAP
- Ensure that all export cheques/cash/wire transfers are entered into SAP, update MSC Link and notify necessary parties for release
- Respond to and resolve customer emails/calls on issues related to payments for processing release
- Reconcile various bank accounts with Accounts receivables and send notifications to customers
- Collect cash payments and notify relevant parties
- Perform Customer Admin functions including management of customer admin inbox, updating and creating customer profiles
- Ensure elsewhere payment notifications are updated in Link and internal transfers are issued in SAP
The Front Desk & Reception Coordinator will bring to the table:
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of SAP (asset)
- Highly detail oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Requires excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of people at all levels
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Customer driven and focused
- Ability to act quickly to meet demands of multiple stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills
What can MSC Canada do for you?
As a professional within our organization, you will benefit from a competitive compensation & benefits package as well as career development opportunities and programs:
100% benefits coverage
Tailored training programs
Defined group contribution plan and referral incentive programs.