Who are we?
Agrocorp Processing Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Agrocorp International Pte. Ltd. out of Singapore. Our head quarter is now located in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, with a trade office in Vancouver and 4 processing plants in AB and SK.
Agrocorp is one of the largest pulse trading houses in the world, handling over 1.5 million metric tons on an annual basis. As a well-recognized global supplier and marketer of food and agricultural products, Agrocorp holds a long history of exporting Canadian grains, pulses, oilseeds and specialty crops.
We are a diverse and forward-thinking team; we give our team members great independence within their job and maximum industrial exposure. As an expanding company, we are always looking for driven and motivated individuals, who are hands on, detail oriented, and enthusiastic about acquiring new skills and exploring new challenges in a fast-paced work environment.
Effective January 22nd, 2018, Agrocorp Processing Ltd is looking for a communicative and detail oriented individual with skills to fill a full-time Documentation role in Vancouver, BC. This position reports to the Logistics Manager.
Who are we looking for?
Our business is built on proactive and consistent service to our suppliers, customers, and business partners around the world. We strive to exceed our customers’ and our own expectations. To excel in this position, you need to be prepared to deliver outstanding service by having:
- Post-secondary education
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English, personable over the phone;
- Intermedium to higher proficiency in Excel; or data entry programs (Sales Force)
- Proven ability to tend to details and monitor high volume of shipment and data entry;
- Highly structured and Organized individual
- Experience in logistics (origination or export) would be an asset;
- Strong time management capabilities, with abilities to perform multiple tasks and objectives
- Results orientated, flexible, initiative and a self starter, who can work equally as well in a team environment
What are the roles and main duties for this position?
The Documentation position is responsible for reporting the status and filing of all trading records (AGS file with full documentation). The position of documentation is also responsible for:
- Ensure, to the greatest extent possible, that all documents are completed within 7 business days after ETD.
- Ensure that the content in all documents are accurate, and is in accordance with documentation requirements.
- Keep and maintain all records and documents so that the information can be retrieved or accessed efficiently
- Read through, double check to confirm documentation requirements.
- Prepare full sets of shipping documents accordingly log important dates into S.F.
- Follow up all parties for required certificates or documents.
- Double check information in shipping documents to ensure accuracy before sending original copies out.
- File all documents and records properly.
- Check ocean freight invoice, and work with accounts to arrange payment.
- Meet with and report to logistics coordinator on daily basis. Support Logistics Manager as per instructions.
- Follow up for accurate Laden on Board date, ETD, ETA
- Prepare full sets of shipping documents for each shipment, while ensuring that documentation for all shipments are completed in a timely manner
How to apply?
Please indicate why you are interested in working at Agrocorp, and your career goal in 3 years. All applications are appreciated; only short-listed candidates will be contacted.