CIFFA's CETA Webinar
What is CETA?
CETA stands for the “Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement” which will make it easier to trade goods and services between Canada and the European Union (EU) member states by:
Eliminating most tariffs and cutting red tape
Reducing barriers to trade
Providing access to public contracts at all levels.
Improving access for trade in services
Improving labour mobility
Promoting and protecting investments
Why take the CETA Workshop?
CIFFA is offering the Canada-European Union: The Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) workshop for exporters, importers, freight forwarders, customs brokers and other service providers who wish to take advantage of this new economic opportunity. Be a step ahead of your competition by:
- Understanding the contents of the CETA articles and CETA’s advantages for importers and exporters
- Knowing the timeframe for the lowering of customs duties, quota and other issues under CETA
- Understanding the importance of CETA’s applicable rules of origin and how the value-added tax (VAT) works
- Being able to describe the European Union’s customs clearance process
New Blended Delivery
CIFFA’s new flexible blended e-learning is offered in two parts:
- Review a recorded lecture on the complexities of CETA.
a. This lecture can be reviewed as many times as needed.
- Join our CETA expert in a scheduled, interactive, online session involving break out groups, quizzes, class exercises and in-depth class discussions where all of your questions will be answered.
Register now (www.ciffa.com/CETA) for the May 25th start