Coast2000 Terminals is looking to hire a Manager, Customer Relations and Business Development to support our team of experienced and steadfast logistics professionals. This new position reports to the President and will be a key member of the Senior Management team.
The successful candidate will focus on the development of a customer-focused sales and marketing strategy that supports the growth and expansion of our off-dock presence.
With a focus on delivering the highest level of service to our customers, it is expected that you will have an enquiring mind, listen carefully and demonstrate empathy with the aim of getting to the heart of what matters most to our customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Manage existing customer relationships in a proactive manner to retain and grow the business
• Support the President to improve market position, operational excellence and financial growth
• Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and competitors
• As a member of Coast2000’s Management Team, you will liaise with operations and customer service to ensure our customer’s cargo is handled with care, safely and efficiently; and that all team members are aligned with the delivery of exceptional service
Skills and Qualifications:
• Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others
• Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
• Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
• Post-secondary education in sales, marketing or business administration is advantageous
• Five (5) years of related experience with progressive management experience required
About Coast2000 Terminals:
Coast2000 is the market leading integrated logistics facility in Western Canada. Serving Canada’s Pacific Gateway for over 30 years, Coast2000 is the industry leader in providing off-dock service to ocean container carriers and Canadian exporters with sites in Richmond and Prince Rupert, BC.
Coast2000 is a subsidiary of Western Stevedoring, an industry leader in marine logistics with branch offices and subsidiary companies in the Lower Mainland, Prince Rupert and on Vancouver Island. Western is a wholly owned subsidiary of Seattle, Washington based Carrix/SSA Marine, the largest privately held terminal operating company in the western hemisphere.