RBM Hold Solutions
Job Description: Marketing/Logistics Representative
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Our International company with head office based in south Surrey, British Columbia, is currently looking for an organized, multitasked and self-motivated individual who will be responsible for:
• Daily contact with Clients and prospective Clients
• Develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business' email marketing success.
• Maximizing profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas
• Develop product messaging that differentiates our products from others in the market
• Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
• Develop quarterly marketing reports
• Ensure our various marketing tools are up to date
• Be involved with Quotes, SalesForce and Web site details
• Research competitor offerings and evaluate product pricing
• Able to handle detail and accuracy of documents
• Good typing skills
• Comfortable with using Microsoft Office software (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Hold a valid British Columbia driver’s license
A crucial part of being a marketing representative is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix.
Hours and Salary to be negotiated. Office hours are 08:00 – 12:00 Monday through Friday. (Part-time position).