Friday, 10 May 2019 11:26

Economic output of Port of Halifax reaches nearly $2 billion

halifaxportlogo 575xauto c default

The Port of Halifax’s most recent economic impact report has found that the port’s economic output from operations in 2017/18 is $1.97 billion, up 15% from 2015/16. Combined Port of Halifax operations output and exporter output is $4.56 billion in economic output to Nova scotia (up 25%) In 2018, the total economic output for Halifax Cruise was $171.8 million (up 40%). The Port also supports 14,965 full-time equivalent jobs from port operations (up 20%).
 

Read 14 times Last modified on Tuesday, 14 May 2019 14:12
Login to post comments