Montship Inc. is looking for an Export Documentation Customer Service Rep, Hamburg Sud, Western Canada in Vancouver, British Columbia. The successful candidate main responsibilities are related to the release of bills of lading, preparing/submitting vessel manifests and all other related duties.
• Obtain Bill of Lading Information from customers
• Coordinate Bill of Lading instructions/POR information
• Input Bill of Ladings, Confirm proof copies
• EXPORT Vessel control sheet filing.
• Monitor FROB vessels loading from YVR to submit to ACE before customs deadline
• Coordinate customs issues for both Canada and U.S.
• Monitor CHINA customs manifestation requirements.
• Work with Customer Service coordinating Open/Close vessel files
• Apply for new SFC code
• Print Load list and confirm cargo loaded vessel
• Print and Issue Bills of Lading
• Monitor downfall/rolling after vessel sails, and inform Hamburg Sud to amend AMS
• Release express bills/destination release
• Prepare/submit export manifest to Canada Customs
• Work with Accounts Receivable to monitor overdue/outstanding with credit customers
• Submit benchmarks on a weekly basis to National Operations Manager
• Provide backup support for all documentation duties
• Process manifest corrections when necessary
• All other duties assigned by Supervisor
• A Bachelor degree would be an asset
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, very good computer skills
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Strong English Language skills, both oral and written
• One year experience in Export Documentation
• One year experience in the shipping Industry
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive health benefit package as well as professional development opportunities. The company will pay supplemental compensation for weekend and holiday work.
Montship Inc. is committed to the Federal Employment Equity Program
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.